Monday, January 21, 2013

Skiing in Colorado!

Once Mia got a taste of skiing in Flagstaff, she was dying to get out again! This past weekend Daddy had to host a company party in Colorado, so we took the opportunity to get her back on the slopes. Grammy & Papa were kind enough to watch the twins, so the three of us slipped away for a quick ski trip to Beaver Creek. Mia had a private lesson with a woman who couldn't believe her natural aptitude. After one run down the bunny hill she took Mia straight to the top of the mountain. Not only did she ride the high speed lift, but she spent the day hitting blues!! After lunch we all went back up together and it was surreal skiing challenging runs with her effortlessly tagging along... At one point I told her to make sure she stayed behind Daddy, and she told me to ski faster then!! We've got a ski bunny on our hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don’t know what it is with little girls and skiing. They really love being around the snow! And for some reason, they really learn quickly. I promised my daughter I’d take her back as soon as possible, and I just know she’s gonna be asking about it every few days. XD

Exie Bethel